17. Troia MJ & McManamay RA. 2017. Completeness and coverage of open-access freshwater fish distribution data in the United States. Diversity and Distributions. DOI: 10.1111/ddi.12637
16. McManamay RA, Surendran Nair S, DeRolph CR, Ruddell BL, Morton AM, Stewart RN, Troia MJ, Tran L, Kim H, Bhaduri BL. 2017. US cities can manage national hydrology and biodiversity using local infrastructure policy. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 114, 9581–9586
15. Troia MJ & Gido KB. 2017. Testing metabolic cold adaptation as a driver of warm-water fish species replacement along the river continuum. Environmental Biology of Fishes, 100, 265–279
14. Troia MJ. 2017. What should your state fish be? Improving public awareness of endemic fishes in the US. Fisheries. 42, 9–15.
12. Troia MJ & McManamay RA. 2016. Filling in the gaps: evaluating completeness and coverage of open-access biodiversity data in the United States. Ecology and Evolution. 6, 4654–4669.
11. Perkin JS, Troia MJ, Shaw DC, Gerken JE & Gido KB. 2016. Multiple watershed alterations influence fish community structure in Great Plains prairie streams. Ecology of Freshwater Fish. 25, 141–155.
10. Troia MJ, *Denk MD & Gido KB. 2015. Temperature-dependent performance as a driver of warmwater fish species replacement along the river continuum. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 73, 394–405. *undergraduate collaborator
9. Troia MJ & Gido KB. 2015. Functional strategies drive community assembly of stream fishes along environmental gradients and across spatial scales. Oecologia. 177, 545–559.
8. Troia MJ, Williams LR, Williams MG & Ford NB. 2015. The process domains concept as a framework for fish and mussel habitat in a coastal plain river of southeastern North America. Ecological Engineering. 75, 484–496.
7. Troia MJ, Whitney JE & Gido KB. 2015. Thermal performance of larval longfin dace (Agosia chrysogaster), with implications for climate change. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 98, 395–404.
6. Mosher JJ, Troia MJ, Fortner AM, Phillips JR, Bevelhimer MS, & Stewart AJ. 2015. Spatial and temporal correlates of greenhouse gas diffusion from a hydropower reservoir in the southern United States. Water. 7, 5910–5927
5. Troia MJ, Whitney JE & Gido KB. 2014. Alternative spawning strategy and temperature for larval emergence of longfin dace (Agosia chrysogaster) in stream mesocosms. Southwestern Naturalist. 59, 277–280.
4. Troia MJ & Gido KB. 2014. Towards a mechanistic understanding of stream fish niche divergence along a river continuum. Ecosphere. 5, 1–18.
3. Troia MJ & Gido KB. 2013. Predicting stream fish communities across multiple drainage basins: evaluating model generality and the effect of spatial extent. Journal of Environmental Management. 128, 313–323.
2. Troia MJ & Ford NB. 2010. Notes on habitat and burrowing behavior of Obovaria jacksoniana (Bivalvia: Unionidae) in the upper Neches River. Texas Journal of Science. 62,195–199.
1. Wellnitz TA, Troia MJ & Ring M. 2010. Does ambient substrate composition influence consumer diversity effects on algal removal? Hydrobiologia. 652, 15–22.